Title: End-to-end approach to classification in unstructured spaces with application to judicial decisions
- Elaboration of new AI methods for justice prediction and explanation.
- A new mathematical theory for classification, with ”good” properties (explainability, no metric required, no hyperparameter,...) based on hypergraphs and metric learning
- A generic method to automate most of data preparation using standard hyperparameter tuning techniques
- The largest curated datasets about the European Court of Human Rights, on which I reached over 94% accuracy predicting the outcome of a judgment.
- Mathematics and Software Engineering Department - Top 5 student
- “Musique Étude” - additional cursus for musicians
Dec. 2020 - NOW
- Innovative solutions to assess and detect financial crimes (Fraud, Money Laundering, Bribery and Corruption, Terrorism Funding).
May. 2015 - Dec. 2020
- Software Architecture and Engineering on IBM Integrated Analytics System and IBM Cloud Pak for Data
- Responsible for the monitoring solutions of GPFS and Red Hat OpenShift in Hybrid Cloud environment
- Architecture and R&D of an AI platform for financial process automation (IBM Cobee)
- Architecture and R&D of an AI platform to analyze code quality and predict regressions (IBM Code Quality Center)
- Machine Learning and Data Science local trainer
- Conception and implementation of a NLP and Topic Modeling service.
- Responsible for the collaboration with universities (conference, lectures, joint research projects)
- Following master students and interns on research oriented subjects
- Scrum master and small-team leader
- Design, implementation and tests of the software stack for IBM Integrated Analytics System (Python)
- Development of a server to transfer and synchronize data between on premise appliances and the Cloud with High Availability and Disaster Recovery constraints (C++)
- Prototype of a semantic search engine for jurisprudence and law related documents
- Conception and implementation of a NLP tool dedicated to Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Nov. 2014 - Apr. 2015
- Conception of a predictive module in Go (based on temporal series)
- Improvement of the company development workflow
- Development of the sustainability and valorization strategy
- Database optimization and normalization
- Software architecture, including highly distributed architecture
Jun. 2012 - Apr. 2015
Title: Insertion of adaptive modalities in the mono or multi objectives evolutionary planner Divide-and-Evolve
Supervisor: Marc Schoenauer, TAO team
- Solving a temporal planning problem (MultiZenoTravel) from the International Planning Competition
- Development of the ZenoSolver, a C++14 solver for MultiZenoTravel instances
- Conception, programmation and experimental validation (using R) of the online adaptation of (hyper)parameters
- Software engineering on Descarwin (french National Agency for Research: ANR-09-COSI-002)
Title: Parallel Island Model for Metaheuristics.
Supervisor: Clive Canape, DOLPHIN team
- Genetic algorithms, stochastic optimization and statistics (ANOVA model),...
- Implementation in C++11, JSON parser, UML modelling, parallel computing and HPC...
- Software engineering on ParadisEO, a C++ framework for metaheuristics
- Development of a module for shared memory parallelism
- Stabilisation for a new release of ParadisEO
- Integration of engineering tools : bug tracking, profiling, builds, continuous integration,...